Business Architect Data (Rabobank)
The Strategy, Data & Architecture (SDA) is responsible for the strategy and business architecture of the Rabobank Group. We have in-depth knowledge of the bank (both the business and technology side) as well as trends and innovations outside the organisation. Within SDA you will be working in the Wholesale & International team which focuses on the wholesale business globally as well as our retail and rural banking activities outside the Netherlands. You will work closely with the Data Management Office, another SDA department.
As data architect you define our data management strategy. You know the value of data to our customers and our organisation, you understand the importance of data quality and efficient data processes and are able to implement and execute this vision. You define the way of working for data analytics and data integration, deliver and maintain the Enterprise Data Model and set the standards for data tooling and data processes for Rabobank WRR. Ensuring consistency, stability and continuity through governance is a key aspect of your role as a data architect. You are passionate about new developments such as data lakes, big data and data science. You will be involved in all large business and IT programs to advice and support on data aspects, especially in initiatives focussing on data lakes and data analytics. You will closely cooperate with business and business architects to define solutions and strategies for data.
Besides the Rabobank core competencies of Customer focus and Collaboration, the following competencies are required for this position:
- Deliver results
- Problem solving
- A university degree in a meaningful field
- At least 3 years of experience in a business or enterprise architecture role
- Confirmed knowledge of data management frameworks (e.g. DAMA DMBOK), tooling (e.g. Informatica IDQ & EIC, PowerDesigner) and processes
- Shown knowledge of architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), tooling (e.g. Aris) and methods (e.g. Archimate).
- Experience with data analytics, data integration and data warehouses
- Hand’s on experience with data modelling and meta data management
- Experience in the financial industry
- Experience with regulations on data retention and data privacy (such as GDPR, BCBS #239)
- Understanding of project lifecycle methodologies (e.g. Prince2, DevOps)
You are a proactive person with an inquisitive approach and a natural talent to influence people. You are able to see both the forest and the trees, i.e. you can think conceptually and strategically but you can also provide practical coaching where needed. You get your enthusiasm from architectural challenges and data opportunities. Given our global organisation you are interested in different cultures and business or regulatory requirements.
Wat wij bieden
Rabobank offers a competitive salary and fringe benefits. Your salary depends on your education, knowledge and experience.